No announcement yet.

World War 4 Turn Tracker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Flubber. what has happend with the game? I want it to continue. Cheet is probably not interested in playing so we should look for a new player to take over his faction.
    I hope theres still interest in continueing this game.
    Raveland:
    A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

Yes, I agree, we shouldnt let this one die out.
      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

God damnit, somebody say something! Is this game dead or what?
        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

well i suggest emailing each of the players with a global email to see who is still interested. . . . then at least you will know where you sit
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Good idea Flubber. Well, you have atleast one here thats intersted in playing this game
            Raveland:
            A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

Ok then, I'll send out some e-mails.
              Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Working...
              X