No announcement yet.

The Laptop Game turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Hotmail. Get that file to me ...

Comment

• Net Warrior: I announced the first global warming report during M.Y. 2208. I assume that the University got the in-game pop-up. Now, are you talking about a second global warming report or are sea levels just rising in accordance with the first report?

Comment

• Turn arrived. Turn sent.

Comment

• When I hit "turn complete" I got a window with:

a) a graphic of a base in the sea

b) a message from "Cheif Planetologist"

c) "Global sea levels are rising dramatically."

I assume this is the event referred to in the warning of 2208.
          Last edited by Net Warrior; May 18, 2004, 07:02.

Comment

• 2215 to Net Warrior.

Comment

• 2216 to Gaians

Geesh, it's getting a little soggy around here.

Re: LT2
              The Free Drones have a 75% change of obtaining a rioting base. There is an issue of probe rape, where you let your base riot on purpose while you're standing by with numerous probes. There's been a thorough discussion of this problem over at CGN. The thinking is to ban this from PBEM's. What do you all think?

Comment

• I think it's pretty lame and I'd never do it.
                "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• LT2: Agreed.
                  LT1:
                  It's after 8am CDT and I'm still waiting for the turn. Hotmail is getting REALLY slow!

I'm headed out of town for the next 36 hours and will not see the turn when it arrives. "See" you Thursday night.
                  Last edited by Chip_Buckner; May 19, 2004, 09:15.

Comment

• Are the settings and Factions all agreed to for LT2? If so, if you can encapsulate it into a single post, why I can then begin work on the game.

btw, looks like you should start a new thread, as this thread is over the 500 post limit.

D

Comment

• Following Darsnan's advice, I have started a new thread at:

Comment

Working...
                      X