Gufnork's Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNN - 2131

Although common on Earth, rivers were not discovered on Chiron until the end of our third decade of exploration.

-- from the GNN educational documentary "Our Hostile World"

2131 to HongHu

Comment

• PLAH 2131 report:

The commissionar of Agricalture was shot today for misissuing command.

2131 to Univ
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• M.Y. 2131 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2131:
        Jeneba Complex increased the research capability early this year. Scientists are discussing Rubinic research goals, although a change may be many years ahead. A new expeditionary force has been dispatched and is currently heading towards the 'passage area'.
        End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

HongHu:

Comment

• 2132 to HongHu.

Comment

• 2132 to Hive.

Was it me or did Lal started two SPs?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Group:
              I am insufficiently experienced with multiplayer games to understand the mechanics of public announcements. Rubin has announced both Lal's initiation of a secret project and that Sparta discovered Secrets of the Human Brain, neither of which the computer announced to me. I don't know how HongHu knows of Lal's second project. Are these things we should all know, in which case I hope the person who gets the announcement will pass it along, or does is there something about your relationship that entitles to know such things that I would learn at such time as I get off these blasted arid rocks.
              CHIP
              Last edited by Chip_Buckner; August 18, 2003, 19:19.

Comment

• Chip: I have no PBEM experience. However, I assumed that the messages I got did not show for the other players, so I made public announcements (just in case). The F5 screen shows Lal building two Secret Projects, although both are The Merchant Exchange (this is probaly the source of HongHu's knowledge). I didn't get a message on the second one, though. I guess that since I'm the 'last' human player, I'll get all the messages from the AI players. Rest assured that I'll pass the information along. I believe 'relationship' has nothing to do with this.

Comment

• PLAH report: 2023

National Mourning Day! A scout wondering outside of the base was the new victim of the vicious mindworms. The marshal has issued orders that no scout without serious training can be sent out for explorer from now on.

Public Announcement: confirming F5 is the source of my knowledge.

Turn 2023 sent to Univ

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• M.Y. 2132 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2132:
                    A manifest originating from the 'New Chiron Party' clearly states that Rubinic citizens have very expensive lifestyles. CEO Rubin has not commented on this matter.
                    End of Report

Turn passed to Chip.
                    Last edited by Rubin; August 20, 2003, 06:48.

Comment

• Normally only 1 player gets the pop up warning for AI started/finishing secret projects or other events such as sea levels rising so its best to post if you're the one who gets it.
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Thanks to all for the information.

2133 to HongHu

Comment

• 2133 to Univ

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2133 to Rubinites.

Last turn one of my bases just disappeared. No message about it, nothing. Has anyone else had something strange happen to them or got a logical explaination to this?

Comment

• I still haven't recieved the turn. I've asked Gufnork to resend.

Comment

• ... and back around to HongHu.

Comment

Working...
                                X