X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minute Mirage
    replied
    Originally posted by beavis
    Would someone please tell me where to find these directories and the Playuv15 file? I don't see them anywhere. My movies have stopped working for no apparent reason and I've tried viewing them with the scenario editor, but still no luck. I feel like I've looked through the whole smac folder but I don't know where the movie files are supposed to be.
    The movie files are in the "movies" subfolder in the main Alpha Centauri folder, at least if you have a done a full installation. I'm not sure about this, but if you haven't done a full installation, the files are probably read from the CD.

Leave a comment:

• spartak
    replied
    cool fantastic. I didn't know that.

Leave a comment:

• beavis
    replied
    Would someone please tell me where to find these directories and the Playuv15 file? I don't see them anywhere. My movies have stopped working for no apparent reason and I've tried viewing them with the scenario editor, but still no luck. I feel like I've looked through the whole smac folder but I don't know where the movie files are supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• Impaler[WrG]
    replied
    I belive you can also watch a movie by opening the campaign editor and finding the view Movies option. Not shure adsactly ware this is as it was a long time ago. I "cheated" and watched all the movies for Secret Projects I had never bothered to actualy get in game.

Leave a comment:

• Corellion
    replied
    That's great!

Leave a comment:

• Main_Brain
    replied
    Of Course :=)
    Its pretty simple.
    Go into AC Direvtory then in Subdirectory 'Movies'
    Now notice a File called 'Playuv15' Simply drag n' drop the Movies in that directory on it to view them, in this Case the CloningVats.WVE

(Hint: also try TheyTranscend as this File is unknown to most Players.)

Leave a comment:

• Saiph
    started a topic Viewing SMAC project movies?

Viewing SMAC project movies?

Just wondering if there was any third party software that would allow you to view the secret project movies without having to run the game? My wife wanted to see the Cloning Vats video again.

Thanks
Working...
X