X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules
    replied
    Excuse Mr Bearcat?

You appear to have left the Hive and still have the Peace Pirates icon. What faction do you wish to join.?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    With so many Hive personnel heading for the pirates for 'Miami' I was trying to recuit someone, for a weekend with Maki. It can be tough being a girl pirate sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Jamski
    replied
    Herc, if you really want to spy on us.... use a probe team

-Jam

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    I can think of only one way... Perhaps you accidentally clicked on the Pirate's "Join" link once. If so, when you check the main ACDG forum, you should have the option to "Leave" the Pirates.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat
    replied
    I have absolutely no idea how I got the Pirate icon. It baffles me.

Leave a comment:

• Vev
    replied
    That dual icon is a worry. Or you could join the Hive with the most active forum in ACDG2.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Hi, Bearcat, I just noticed that you applied to join the Pirates and the Hive and are sporting both icons. Of course you can only be in one faction.

Have you decided or what's the situation. If you are still deciding, fair enough. If you want to join the Pirates, would you forward your email address to me ( minus the xxxxxx's ) to xxxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxxxxx and then I can authorise you. Please advise.

Oh and you get a parrot and a keg of xenorum.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat
    replied
    I tried editing that on the text file, but I don't think I did it right.

Leave a comment:

• joncnunn
    replied
    The first post-release patch to SMAC granted the Hive immunity to having a negative efficency rating.

When running a Planned Police State it amounts to the same thing, but is better for balancing purposes than giving them immunity to both Police State and Planned because it keeps their efficency at 0 when running a Green Police State while immunity to Police State would result in +2.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat
    replied
    For some reason the patch is having problems, it says that it's not a valid application when I try to open it.
    Last edited by Bearcat; August 16, 2003, 20:15.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat
    replied
    I have one of the earlier versions. How could I upgrade to SMAC 4.0?

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Or you could always edit the Hive file yourself. It isn't that hard.

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Theory
    replied
    You mean when the immunity was granted? SMAC 4.0 should have that in place, as well as SMAX.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat
    started a topic Patches

Patches

Do any of you know if the Hive's immunity to Police State/Planned was ever corrected through a patch, or if you have to have SMAX to get that benefit? Any help you guys could give would be great.

Thanks.
Working...
X