Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogie Oglethorpe
    replied
    Don't forget that once 90% wounded a Mark I still has purposes. Take it back to a base needing police garrison or better yet cash it in to rush an SP.

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    I have NEVER seen a Mark3 , probably because I quit any game when I am so far ahead that the AI has no chance. By the time the y come around though I don't see that there is much to get excited about. Their lack of drop ability makes them a pain to move around

Now an early Mark I is something to get excited about. I've used those babies to crush an early neigbour . . . that 6 weapon is something else when most of the enemies don't even have 2 armour yet

Leave a comment:

• fluffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. President
    You're the man, fluffy!
    :laugh: I wouldn't go that far!

I'm almost sure that the pre-requisite is Sentient Resonance, but I don't know any way to confirm it for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. President
    replied
    You're the man, fluffy!

Leave a comment:

• Rubin
    replied
    fluffy, if you somehow figure out what the pre-requisite is. Please post.

See Battle Ogre Mk3?!? thread - at that time I was wondering if they existed at all...

I've only seen the Mk2! Never found one myself, though... It's a good idea to have pod scattering turned on! That's all I know...
    Last edited by Rubin; June 18, 2003, 17:07.

Leave a comment:

• Lazerus
    replied
    id say its more related to timeline, think ive got 2 or 3 at quite different stages of tech but roughly same late game time when theyre absolutely useless because uve got choppers and orbital insertion troops.

Leave a comment:

• fluffy
    started a topic ogre mk. III out of supply pod!

ogre mk. III out of supply pod!

I've never heard of this happening before - Mk. III's always seem to be spoken of in hushed tones as mythical units!

I think it must be research related - I had just got the tech. that gives you 8r armour (forgotten what it is called) quite early on in the game
Working...
X