Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubin
    replied
    Hmm, that makes some sense, but I understand it's not quite consistant...

... and I found that you can also use { } to add yet another effect to the names - though I'm not sure how these things are intended.

Happy customizing

Leave a comment:

• Jamski
    replied
    I hope you never have to mix paint Laz

-Jam

Leave a comment:

• Lazerus
    replied
    it gives a white bonus = research and a green bonus = worms life cycle , so they get mushed together and form yellow

Leave a comment:

• Jamski
    replied
    But there are exceptions, like the bio-lab, which is yellow (should be white or green IMO) and the recyc-tanks, which are green (should be yellow? - but they come from a white tech...) Its not so straightforward like Laz says

BTW, I didn't know about the brackets

-Jam

Leave a comment:

• Lazerus
    replied
    red = conquer
    yellow = build
    green = explore
    white = discover

Leave a comment:

• Rubin
    started a topic Help on colors

Help on colors

I have a few questions about the colors used in the game:

1) in the build screen I see different colors for different facilities or groups of facilities (e.g. Command Center=red, Centauri Preserve=green, Stockpile energy=yellow). What do these colors represent? Governor settings, technology category, ...?!?

2) I noticed that renaming a unit using brackets -- [ ] -- changes the color of the name-text. This is nice for prototyping ... I can quickly find all my basic prototype units and upgrade them in the workshop. Now, are there other such "color change" functions?

Customizing is great!
Working...
X