Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patashu
    replied
    Speaking of Efficiency, approximately what will your energy output be multiplied per point of efficiency added?

Leave a comment:

• Impaler[WrG]
    replied
    For Efficiency their are Faction wide Effects (B-Drones and Lab/Pych/Econ Slider waste) and their are Bases specific effects (Raw Energy waste). The Base specific stuff I belive is uncapped, theis just a formula that plugs that bases efficiency (Faction Efficincy + Chreech + Golden Age), the distance from HQ, the dificulty and spits out the Enegy Waste.

Faction wide Drones I belive is uncapped and also determined by a formula, its relitivly easy to determine what your Buracracy limit is but its EXTREAMLY hard to figure out ware the drones apear (especialy if you have captured enemy bases). The Sliders are caped anything over 4 Efficiency just gives you Paradigm Economy (shouldnt it be called Paradign Efficiency? *rushes off to edit his Alphax*)

Leave a comment:

• Patashu
    replied
    IIRC, the rollover bug only effects Probe. Haven't done any testing for others though.

Leave a comment:

• Frankychan
    replied
    I thought there was a "rollover" bug somewhere. Meaning that if you go too high, you will crash and end up with the max. negative.

I'm not too sure if there is a cap either.

Leave a comment:

• Vev
    replied
    a lot of ratings are defined only by their range

Research, Industry, Support, Police, and a lot of the others stats.

Those I know are capped by the limits, so it doesn't make any difference to exceed them

Efficiency and Planet in some sense does not have a bound. So with Effic 9 you have less b-drones and less energy wasted, methinks. With high Planet you get lots of psy combat bonus. The pollution thing I think is still capped.

Leave a comment:

• Barinthus
    started a topic SE Limits

SE Limits

I was wondering does SE ratings have limits or it's possible to go beyond those?

For instance, in the Economy catergory, in the game you have between -3 (-2 energy each base) to 5 (+1 energy/sq; +4 energy/base; +3 commerce).

If somehow you were able to achieve an rating of 6, would you be able to gain greater benefits or would you only receive the same benefits as you would have gotten if you had the rating of 5?

Only one case I know this is not so and this is with the Probe rating.

Regarding the Support rating, it would seem to me that it's pointless to try to achieve a rating of 4 or greater since in the game you have -4 to 3 for Support and for rating of 3, you can support up to 4 units or up to that base size for free. Seem to me you can't beat that.

Anyway hope I made sense at all - am very tired right now ha.
Working...
X