Proposed exchange of technologies with Gaians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed exchange of technologies with Gaians

Illuminatus some time ago informed me that they will in several turns infitrate Hive for some new technology. Since we currently posses some techs which Gaians do not have, but Yang has, I think it would be good to exchange them in advance with Gaians, so they do not probe technologies that we already have.

this in particular pertains to Optical computers. I have to check what more, we probably need to ask Gaians if Yang has Progenitor Psych.

I would recommend to do it. We have to be efficient, otherwise Spartans and Morganities will gain over us.

Gaians will ofcourse give us later technologies in exchange for those released to them now.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Yes I agree with this.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yes, it makes sence.
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

its a no brainer to get something for nothing.those techs will be useless soon
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Concur on this as well.

Be sure to make the logical point to Gaians as well. They're getting duplicate protection, and in turn we expect duplicate protection (the spoils).
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
          X