• Show
Clear All

• Hercules
    replied
    Good to get Applied Physics btw

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Isn't there some concept about switching out of Planning before cashing crawlers to benefit from higher Mins cash in, but I doubt we will have 40ecs in 4 turns to make switch anyway.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Ah, thought that a crawler is worth 27?

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    I think it's a good idea, Hercules, about building PTS now. We have one AA = 50, that leaves 190 needed still. Each crawler is 24. That is 7.92 crawler. We need 8 crawlers for instabuilding.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    One thing is sure, there is no competition for the PTS atm. Both the Gaians and the Morgans need to rebuild crawlers now, and the Spartans probably haven't IndAuto yet.

I'll check the latter with the turn now.

Edit: regarding the WP, the F5-screen showed it still under construction and I could still change production in a base to it. My guess is that it comes into action when the turn arrives at them again.
    Last edited by GeoModder; October 8, 2004, 09:44.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    The Gaians have already built the WP. My view re SP, we need to focus very clearly on the PTS.

Reasons: Morgans with HGP and PTS can be devasting.
    It would be a excellent boost to us as well as a spoiler to Morgan which is important.
    If we get all our existing bases increase to size three, with its subsequent boost in research power.
    Those extra crawlers will be available in 3/4 years, if pushed we might need to sell formers.
    We still are ahead regarding progress to the PEG, least as far as the other human players are concerned.

I agree about new base location.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Looks like we can design Laser Boys and Girls already, unless we aim for better impact on those who do not like Data Angels and wait for nonlinear stuff

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    2142 proposals

'kay, we need a revaluation of our SP efforts. Next turn we have the production power to finish a project of 160 like the WP. (50 AA + 4x27 crawlers). Do we snatch it away from them or go for the PTS as previously suggested? We need 3 more crawlers to finish that one.

Also, our InfoTrader (ahum) needs to announce the good news about Applied Physics to our fellow Gaians.

See the red dot for my base proposal. I suggest strongly NOT to found him further for the inefficiency rating of Heaven's Gate is already murderous. That base returns 1 energy/turn only....

Movements proposed as usual with white arrows.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    started a topic Angels MY 2141-2150

Angels MY 2141-2150

Guess who's Sinder?

This turns Events:
    • Morgans finished the Human Genome.
    • Gaians started the Weather Paradigm.
    • Pod popped south of Googlieplex, our fellow librarian installed Applied Physics into our database. Tech cost stayed the same.
    • Crawler is finished in Enigma machine, started another one (see later).
    • Hurried the former in Heaven's Gate.
    • Scout finished in Verres' Loft, started a crawler.
    • Had to put a doctor in Googlieplex, forgot that the base was kept content on the scout which was garrisoned there.
    • Our cp has reached the 'border' monolith, check the screenie for my base site proposal.
    • Rover has left Verres' Loft, is on it's way to the 'border' monolith.

I'll post the turn already, any production disagreements can be reversed next turn if necessary.
    Attached Files
Working...
X