Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makahlua
    replied
    One more turn Geo and all this will be yours!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Makahlua
    replied
    Woot! Popped an AA from one of the pods near the Hive It'll take a while to get to Kodycryptor, but does have a clear route (might need to pop one of the pods in it's radius though.) KC is building formers, then a scout - using the 'lith those come out in 8, with 3 turns to spare before growth. also rushed 6ec worth of EM's former, making it complete in 2121.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    maybe we should continue this in a special thread, like:
    Strategy - production, rushing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Yes, that's correct. Hurrying before the first 10 minerals are in the pocket is rather insane...

Leave a comment:

• Drogue
    replied
    IIRC, there's a quite large difference in rushing cost between 0 mins and 1 min. I'm not sure, it may just be the first 10 mins, but it always seems much more expensive when you've got no mins. Like double the cost or something?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Sure, the first 10 minerals. I know. But what do you mean by a 'premium'?

Leave a comment:

• Drogue
    replied
    Facilities are also more expensive early on, IIRC. And IIRC, there's a premium for one without any mins.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    It's working the other way around, interesting. Never tried (except by accident) to fully rush the last minerals. Any specific units that there is a 2:1 ration for the last 5 minerals?
    For facilities it doesn't matter off course, the rush price is always on a 2:1 ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Some thoughts about rushing building items. The most expensive minerals to purchase are the first 10. The least expensive in case of units are usually (sometimes it is different in units, I noticed) last 5 minerals: 2 EC for 1 mineral. That is why I like to buy to the last mineral. Also even if there is 1 turn remaining to completion of the building item I rush it paying the lowest price (2:1) and next turn I already have all turn mineral production for the next item, in the area of most expenive rush buy. This way that next item will be ready sooner, also for cheaper rush buy. Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Mil. Units for sure, tech is quite important for the rating, and lastly population numbers. Anything else? SP's don't count in yet...

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    What all goes into building up one's rating in the power graph? If it's anything like CtP then we need more of a military, for one...

Leave a comment:

• Makahlua
    replied
    Re: the Terraforming - that's just from my beta version of orders; I hadn't finished it or gone back and tweaked it either, my bad And yes i see 'rush' and think full rush, oopsie

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    I propose rushing (partial paying ) it in EM for sure next turn, since that base grows in 2 turns...

Btw, it seems that Morgans and Gaians have catched up with us in the power graph. Especially the Morgans are on the rise...

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Geo: [quote[We can rush both formers with 12 ec's. 2 ec's in SH, 10 in EM (if my math is correct).[/quote]

Ah, yes, A misunderstanding. You meant we could make partial payments of 2 ecs and 10ecs to complete the builds; rather than rush.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Yes, former proposals look ok, the ridge will give us +3 energy once 24.70 is terraformed. Why not first terraform 24.70 completely before moving on to 25.71?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X