New Diplomacy thread here

Thread closed

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Ok, this post here is 500

We need to find a new locale
    Please do not post in here.
    How is it now? Someone who can, please engage the toaster...

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    From Kasipeia:
    Yes, the Gaians have confirmed to us that this trade will be carried out. The further organization of this trade operation I will leave to the more able hands of our Colonels.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Sometimes I have impression that those powergraph dips are something like readjusting the scale only. Not real decrease in power. But maybe I am missing something important here. Most often I do not see any real reason in those dips. And often they are just for those most powerful faction...

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Well, I did some checking on the midsave, and there is only one tech we could trade with the Morgans. OptCom IIRC.
    On another note, Gaians and Morgans have still no diplo contact, and Yang is at war with all teams except us.

Yang appears not to have other team's bases, and himself has 18. Might have lost something during his war tho, for there's a severe dip in the powergraph from several years back.

His production of military hardware is tremendous, all gatling rovers and gatling synth infantry.

So, atm I don't sent any message to the Morgans untill we have sorted out who wants to trade and who don't.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I am not in favour of pacting either.

Leave a comment:

• ForesterSOF
    replied
    I also only go as far as trade.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Geo, tech trading will probably worsen our relations with Spartans. We should be aware of this

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Sofar 2 people not in favour of pacting with the Morgans.
    No info's on other peoples stand in this.

Trading techs is ok I guess? I start preparing a message for this then.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    I like that approach - very data Angelic

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Perhaps they like to keep their backs covered while they're battling each other? After all, as long as their focus is on their common frontline, they can't spare much resources to watch out for sneaky probes eh?

That's why it is for me paramount NOT to allege with one or the other. Let's just keep it friendly, perhaps even mediate as we've done between the Spartans and the Gaians, while continuing to build up and ease a bit closer to them in the power graphs.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    I have to admitt that their proposition as for the Pact is something a bit unexpected for me. It is also kinda a sign of respect. I thought more about a Pact with Gaians. Looks like Data Angels are "liked" by others. Do they see us as a form of a .... pet??? unable to harm anyone? A faction to Pact with, coz it will never be threat? We are not last in the graph, though. Gaians are. Just some thoughts

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    I think, given their status with the Spartans currently especially pact is a bad idea at this point, regardless of the infiltration information negative as well (though I agree about that as well).

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Found this in the diplomatic 'cache'

I agree with you Geo. It never hurts to ask.

Please let us know what you would like receive from us as well as what you could offer us in return.

We are pleased to be Treatied with you. I further believe the Corporation may be receptive to Pacting with you. Please let me know if the Datajacks would like to upgrade the Treaty to a Pact.

Mead
    I think that pacting with any faction is too risky, for the infiltrator info that comes with it. Anyone that has another opinion? (btw, 't is from the Morgans)

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Strange for them to be poking us like that... perhaps an oversight?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X