Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminatus
    replied
    Glad to assist you Hercules but try to be more specific so that I don't bug the rest of ACS staff for nothing. In case anybody else forgot, the link is http://apolyton.net/forums/cgops. I think only civgroup moderators should be able to make out of something of that panel.

Thank you for the authoristation although I doubt I'll have time to read it in detail. Since the forums are private forums I would gain privileges after I am authorised to them (just as the CMNs). I never asked for access into private forums as I didn't really see the point - I left it long ago and I didn't want to get involved again as I have a bad habit of getting obsessive-compulsive. In precaution I even avoided reading up the Gaian forum.

I don't think I'll look for anything else except history summaries for the newsitem, so I would be very grateful if I could be pointed to such threads in private forums. I trust there is some kind of battle log in Sparta?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    There you go.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    You mean you.

I suppose I thought you had access.

Anyway, will do.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    replied
    Just two things:

1) Losing the link to the authorisation panel is not quite the same as losing authorisation powers although the result is same.

2) You've forgot to authorise someone.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I 've got me powers back, (albeit for a short while).

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Thanks Illuminatus, that seems to have worked.

So those who have recently applied have now been authorised to the DA forum.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Ok I take note of what you say.

I presume it will be resolved soon.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    replied
    On the contrary my dear Watson.

Recent applicants do not have DA access. As I warned before, clicking on the DA membership file (or any team member list) lists all applied members, not all authorised members. Maniac, Chaos Theory and others are still pending.

On a second note, you are still listed as civgroup administrator which means this is probably a weird civgroup bug. I'll look into it with Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    On checking the DA membership file, I just noted that past full members and recent applicants now have the DA icon.

So those who applied I guess now have access.

So I will apply to the other faction forums.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    started a topic Loss of Private Forum Authorisation powers

Loss of Private Forum Authorisation powers

Loss of Private Forum Authorisation powers

Don' t ask me why or how but I seem to have lost my private forum authorisation power.

I suspect that with the end of the MP ACDG, the powers are really no longer necessary. However it would have been nice to have been told.

This is a recent change as quite recently I was able to authorise new DA, Vyeh.

What it means now is that I can't authorise those interested from other factions into our DA forum.
Working...
X