Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modo44
    replied
    I guess you would buy into any bull... err... imaginary stories. Oh well, to each his own.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    Now that I think about it, this whole thing has the stink of the morgans behind it! I recommend sparta command investigate immediately if members of the Junta have been bought!
    in reality the spartans have been a DA mind control puppet all along. in fact,this strike against out 'homeland' is simply the removal of unfavourable DT members,and various spartan leaders who have been deemed security threats have gone on suicide needlejet operations

Leave a comment:

• PJayTycy
    replied
    It's a double-sided sword anyway. For me, as the major commercial food supplier on planet this war is not good because less peope = less stomachs to fill and less pockets to empty.

That's true for most of the end-user oriented industries. Less people = less revenue. I haven't noticed any official press releases that announce higher quarterly profits than estimated on Morgan's main stock exchange.

Leave a comment:

• wuy3
    replied
    Morgans too busy counting the money they made off of this little war. All those planes and probe equipment, not to mention the bulldosers and formers for base dismanteling.

Now that I think about it, this whole thing has the stink of the morgans behind it! I recommend sparta command investigate immediately if members of the Junta have been bought!

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
    Where are the Gaian and Morgan voices on this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    Someone's posing a security risk here, perhaps his 'commanding officers' should take care of that appropriately.
    its not just the spartans running loose mouths

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by mart7x5
    Sparta miraculously dodged total destruction from Data Angels hands, by hitting it just with a small raid force exactly at the right time and exactly the right place.
    Quoted for History!

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Someone's posing a security risk here, perhaps his 'commanding officers' should take care of that appropriately.

Leave a comment:

• Modo44
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoModder
    Get your facts straight, man. Hive was still stronger then us in the statistics.
    Shmatistics. Hive was third at best for a while now. Or need I remind you of the brain-damaged chairman, and the effect that has on their general performance?

Originally posted by GeoModder
    And as I said before, it was mere luck on your side that you succeeded.
    But such roll the dices at times. *sigh*
    Lots of hot air on someone's part, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    (Don't give them more justification then they deserve, Sinder)

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Sparta miraculously dodged total destruction from Data Angels hands, by hitting it just with a small raid force exactly at the right time and exactly the right place.

Leave a comment:

• Snoddasmannen
    replied
    Well, at least obliterating half your bases gave us all something to talk about Good show! Where are the Gaian and Morgan voices on this issue?

Did Sparta by some extreme fluke force the Angels into an effecient disassembly of their bases, barely dodging a total occupation of Sparta? Or did the Angels overreact to a small Spartan raid force with the brutal genocide of half their population?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Originally posted by Modo44
    You a funny man. Your faction just changed from the second planetary power to the fourth one after taking one look at our small raiding force. Why would we waste resources on you?
    Get your facts straight, man. Hive was still stronger then us in the statistics.

And as I said before, it was mere luck on your side that you succeeded.
    But such roll the dices at times. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Modo44
    one look at our small raiding force.
    And maybe here I would point, that we are aware of the size of your total forces. We can confirm, this is small raiding force. We can also determine your capabilities as for reinforcing your lost in combat troops.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Because this is the strategy of the winners. For the same reason you did not take over Hive before University and Peacekeepers.

What are we talking about here? we all know what is happening on Earth today for example... and what we are talking here is actually ridiculous. Geo, we are not in Spartan planning department, we are DA... although infiltrated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X