Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, Comrade Vev of the glorious Human Hive !!!

Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• And another Hiverian getting older:

.... *drumroll* ....

Jamski!

Happy Birthday!

And for the rest of you: Happy Valentine´s day!
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Happy Valentine's day. I love you all!

Comment

• Happy Valentine's day. I love you all!
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• /me orders a triple for next years event.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• /me drinks on the succesfull infiltration of Col. Pedro (Maniac) Riveira's private homestead...

I do hope the remainder of the CiC's didn't had to suffer long from their heart attack at the news.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Good day. For the record, I am here most days, I usually just have nothing to say. That's why you havn't seen much of me lately

/me orders a Hive Mind Stuff to go *

Comment

• Likewise

/me drinks a long Xenobrew

Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Gentlemen. A toast for the brave men of the Spartan Armed Forces, and in remembrance of the dead.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Hear hear.
                      And those who paid the ultimate price to defend Sparta will surely toast with us from Elysium.

My thoughts also go out to the families of the lost Morgan civilian workers who, too late, realized that they were of no more value to their government than cannon fodder.

Comment

• Spartans are lucky there is still no Planetary Council, for there government and survivors of the Spartan expedition force might be charged for Genocide otherwise.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                          Spartans are lucky there is still no Planetary Council, for there government and survivors of the Spartan expedition force might be charged for Genocide otherwise.
                          And you think that vote would pass? Note how many factions Morgan declared war upon. Not the other way around, mind you...
                          Last edited by Modo44; February 22, 2005, 10:33.
                          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Unfortunately I cannot comment further on the subject of whom declared war upon whom on the whole of Planet. For the moment the Angels choose to keep their information sources hidden.

One thing can be said tho: this is the second faction the Spartan Junta feels obliged to invade...
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• this is the second faction the Spartan Junta feels obliged to invade...
                              You know Gaians.

Gaians are silent..

Gaians know Spartan way and say no more words...
                              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                                Spartans are lucky there is still no Planetary Council, for there government and survivors of the Spartan expedition force might be charged for Genocide otherwise.
                                As we foud out in the last DG, PC motions can be applied retroactively, before there was a PC. Hence the Hive motion against the Cycon.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X