This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drogue
    While I would agree with the effort to get more votes for Googlie, I would point out soliciting votes, even for other people, is against the rules for the HoF.
    I don't see a rule against what I and Snowflake are doing anywhere in there?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Here, this is got to be much better than old quotes.

PM from Ming.

You are correct... we actively support specific candidates as a group (Civ II MP) to get our people in. It started when Xin Yu was being over looked, and we have been quite successful over time.

Go for it.
      Merry Christmas

Please let me know if I said it wrong, since your name is used to back my claim.

Have a most merry Christmas!

Hong
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

And here, a toast for everybody. Have a most merry Christmas you all!
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Snowflake

Merry Christmas everyone!
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

A Merry Christmas for you all!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

/me wanders in in a not so straight line...

Bqrmqn, q XenoTui pleqse!! *hic*

Happy XenoYear everyone!
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Do I really need to bump this?
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Evidently.

Comment

People are busy fighting a war, I suppose?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yeah, making decisions..
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Like I said in other places, this place has been blocked by our district.... silly school filters

Comment

How about some peace talk around the table?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yeah, it's easy to say for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
                              How about some peace talk around the table?
                              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Do you see, agressors already laugh at your effort!

Comment

Working...
                                X