Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only I don't know what the answer is, but I also am unclear what the question is...
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

This restaurant seems so quiet and empty..
      No visitors in the last hour..
      Seems the only choice is to get drunk.. xenobrew please!

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin

My bones are freezing from the sound of word "speicial", it must be something very special..
        *Any typo that occurs in this ACDG is result of DataAngels hacking various computer systems
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus

*Any typo that occurs in this ACDG is result of DataAngels hacking various computer systems
          Yeah, yeah always someone or something to blame..
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I know - it is useful to have Angels in game to blame them for all sneaky actions. They are supposed to be responsible for all sneaky stuff going on.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Hey you blamer!

Why don't you use that old crappy ICQ device (not brought to you by Data Angels and therefore still working) and contact me?

Comment

My game hasn't got hear yet, and its been over a month. I don't like the postal service.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                  Why don't you use that old crappy ICQ device (brought to you by Data Angels and therefore still working at optimum) and contact me?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Hey, remove that "originally posted by binTravkin" or you will meet my fist!

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus

Hey, we Dtaa Angles resent and are flattered by the implication. It happens, yes we do use tpyos to signal an imminent coded message. A checksum or something; but apart from that, we're regular 'down to earth' freedom of information, guys.

Mine's a glass of Xneomur, thank ewe.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

A stranger entered the bar.

"Xenorum please."

He was unknown on this world and yet seemed strangely familiar, as if people had seen him at some other place long ago. The stranger seated himself and gulped thirstily at the rum.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

A stranger entered the bar.
                          From where does this freezing breeze come?

Comment

Hey ya Flubber. How's the kid?
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
                              Hey ya Flubber. How's the kid?
                              He's a wonderful 3 foot high bundle of energy-- Good natured as could be-- we generally appreciate his good nature but its a little tiring when he decides to visit me and Mrs Flubber at times that range from 2 to 5 am.

We are sleep deprived and the cat has taken to sleeping in really high places that he can't reach . . . but otherwise all is well now
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Awww. So lovely. We get daily visit from KoKo around the same time still.

Let's see the pictures sometimes ok?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X