Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Let's all be friend, and, Um, drink shall we?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Hey, now that I own Chiron, you shall all pay taxes to me!

Great story, Illu!!!

/me orders a round of Xenobrew (and a grapefruit juice) for the company
        (hey, that is kind of ambiguous )
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Now that's a good start to a Rec Com.

Here Illuminatus, Tell us again how you beat Miriam singlehanded, in the Believer Wars.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Glad to see you again Obs! Great story.

And youre right, lets drink!

/me orders pint to Illuminatus and his other teammates + the former CyConnors. He nods to Herc and starts with the triple xenobrandy, after that he empries the black stuff wich mildly tastes like crude oil, then with a quick move drinks the double vodka.

Thank you Hercules! I think I owe you o...ne...
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

end of the planet you say?

/me shrugs *
              well whatever. at least it serves xenobrew

Comment

/me drinks.

Repeatedly
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Good one!
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Here Illuminatus, Tell us again how you beat Miriam singlehanded, in the Believer Wars.
                    Yeah, right!
                    I want to hear this too!
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

EoP, part one...

-Almost- wished I was behind my own comp for some serious response on my 'voyage through Planet'... but the rain influences that wish heavily, so 't might disappear again tomorrow...
                      /me crosses his fingers...
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

My head is hurting worse... Although I get the refrences, it is still confusing..

Comment

...dare to enlighten me? I´ll pay you, of course... How about a planet? Hm, let´s say the entire planet plus a seven-pieces-knife-set for the first to explain
                          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                          Let me eat your yummy brain!
                          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Method

end of the planet you say?
                            No no. Apparently I say.

Hi guys. Just popping by because Trithemius is in town.... MY town, that is.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along. Fnord!

Last edited by Illuminatus; December 19, 2005, 03:14.
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I am working on sth speicial.
                                My bones are freezing from the sound of word "speicial", it must be something very special..

Comment

Working...
                                X