X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so anything fun happening here?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Leave a message for your distant descendants

Please be sensible and don't leave l337, praise Jesus, rules!, how is CIV MMCCXIV like messages, try to make it something acceptable for your descendants.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

This place is so deserted.

Can I still get a glass of grapefruit juice?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Of course. The bar would be more than happy to serve you.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
            This place is so deserted.

Can I still get a glass of grapefruit juice?
            I know I'm not around that much anymore.

Is Orange Juice with an apple or mango base good as well instead?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
              Oh my, who can save the planet now?
              Geo on his way (soon)...
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me orders a XenoBrew, sits down on a table in the corner and pulls out a holobook in which he starts reading:

CEO Nwabudike Morgan: "The Ethics of Greed", Chapter VII Part One, "The Buck Bible"
                Money, the manifestation of greed, is by no means a simple institution that helps comparing the values of goods. Neither it can be defined as a needed system to ensure workforce loyality.
                The true purpose of money is its role as the central meaning of life itself!
                Every wholehearted Capitalist feels the everlasting truth in that statement. However, some individuals lack the perception of life´s basic underlying concepts.
                So it is each enlightened Morgan´s duty to help educating the misguided and poor people, whereever they are. Political, geographical or ideological barriers must not hinder them!

But beware, there are some on this world who do not value what is life to us. They cannot understand the beauty that is greed. They may even think of life as "manpower" that must be used to expand the "influence" of their pity societies. Those people have no respect for the might of economical power. They regard money as the value of another manpower unit.
                Such contempt for the meaning of life can not be tolerated and must be fought by every means available!
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Ahh, an ideological war it is then ...
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

That's what the official propaganda always claims, yes.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Micha
                      * Micha orders a XenoBrew, sits down on a table in the corner and pulls out a holobook in which he starts reading:

CEO Nwabudike Morgan: "The Ethics of Greed", Chapter VII Part One, "The Buck Bible"
                      Nice book you have there, how are sales in Paraminia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
                        Nice book you have there, how are sales in Paraminia?
                        Sales are quite good, which might be a result of the "Compulsory Greed Training" decree (each Morgan citizen must possess at least one copy of that holobook)

Here´s a free business tip for you: When torturing Morgan personnel to death, you should listen more carefully to what the victim tells you about our faction
                        It is not "Paraminia" (though something similar)...
                        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                        Let me eat your yummy brain!
                        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Originally posted by Micha

Sales are quite good, which might be a result of the "Compulsory Greed Training" decree (each Morgan citizen must possess at least one copy of that holobook)
                          Wonderful, training is good ... I guess you have a large surplus of those books now though

Here´s a free business tip for you: When torturing Morgan personnel to death, you should listen more carefully to what the victim tells you about our faction
                          It is not "Paraminia" (though something similar)...
                          Oh right, uhm, well of course I couldn't give it's real name here, standard Spartan security protocol

Comment

• This room is dull, no one is drunk? And buy How to Kiss a Mindworm!

Comment

• There's a war...?

So who's ready for a non-team game yet?
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• There are wars now MWIA. But in any case, I am ready for it.
                                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X