Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really didn't expect the Hall of Fame to come round again so soon; least it seems like that.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• *Sneaks into bar, grabs drink, and sneaks out, all before temptation to find out what happened this summer sinks in* (Am supposed to be at uni shortly - hopefully, this means I get to play a little more multiplayer/get a little more involved in Demo game(

Comment

• Hey! Stop that pagan!
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Pagan?!! I'm a good solid Gaian! Who is wondering why a prominent DA is slurring Gaia!!!

Comment

• Gaianism is, according to the bible-thumping Believers, a pagan belief.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Good that Miriam didn't make the Planetfall!
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I just noticed all the threads of the last sixty days are posted either by mods or by Spartans.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• are you very sure?
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Well I just bumped two others myself.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Yes, Spartans are known to be quite extravagant in their measures for letting the people know who's the boss.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Take any other timeframe and you'd say "all threads are posted by {insert your owner string here}".
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• The human mind is designed to create order from disorder. Similar to how your "random" music player playlist keeps bringing up the same songs. Simply put, its all in your head.
                            -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

• those ''random'' playlists are actually controlled by exteriiestial beings. there intention is to use songs with mind control lyrics...so far theyve only managed to get people hooked on britney spears and yadayada but im sure theyll get the tech working 100% sometime
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• The Believers are their only fans. They are, as it is put, misconstruing. Now, go and run naked like good Gaians.

Comment

Working...
                                X