Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well just wait a couple of months until sparta has won and you can play again in number 4
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Jamski, if it's only the Gaian-Angel one, that is not in use anymore.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Ouro_827
        *Grabs a drink* Happy birthday! Unless my computer lies, binTravkin is what... 21 now? Congratulations!!!!!

Hope its not too late to offer salutations. Darsnan raises a glass, "to binTravkin: may he yet become a candidate for the experimental Longevity Vaccine trials!".

D

Comment

• *Grabs a drink* Happy birthday! Unless my computer lies, binTravkin is what... 21 now? Congratulations!!!!!
          Didn't even notice this before Darsnans post..
          Thanks!

Hope its not too late to offer salutations. Darsnan raises a glass, "to binTravkin: may he yet become a candidate for the experimental Longevity Vaccine trials!".
          Thanks!
          About those trials - you know I've actually already thought about that.
          But I'll not be one of the first volunteers definitelty, at least till the point they manage to make that thing non-lethal..
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
            Jamski, if it's only the Gaian-Angel one, that is not in use anymore.
            Yes, but I know WAY too much about the Gaians and the Angels for it to be fair.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You knew WAY too much about the Hive back then as well.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• *Takes a drink, and pulls the commons back up*

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
                  *puts on his best yoda voice*

Arrogance leads to blindness, blindess leads to alienation, alienation leads to defeat.
                  Arrogance, blindness make. Blindness, alienation make. Alienation, defeat make.

I have not seen the latest Star Wars yet, but I think Yoda would still say it that way.

Mead

Comment

• I think Yoda would still say it that way.
                    Think more we must.
                    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                      Think more we must.
                      Drink more we must!

/me takes a drink.
                      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                      Let me eat your yummy brain!
                      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• No; No

The saying should go "Process more we must" - Data Angels
                        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• What has become of the once so proud 1337 H4X0rs?
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Forget so soon? Haven't you learnt anything on Eventis, Geo?

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• ( Still, drink more we must! )
                              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                              Let me eat your yummy brain!
                              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Illu's right. An ASL for me please.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X