This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
    Hi all...damn i have seriously been lurking to long i see a lot of new names here...
    Lurking as a real 'haai'?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• just waiting for easy prey

bintrav...maybe you changed your name or something like that but dont remember you from the first DG or the second(where i started lurking)...only say you very active this one...could be my ****ty memory though...
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• bintrav...maybe you changed your name or something like that but dont remember you from the first DG or the second(where i started lurking)...only say you very active this one...could be my ****ty memory though...
        Interesting. Was that guy Latvian? Tell more.
        I only signed up at the start 2004 and Poly was my first forum to sign up.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• no not that i can remember...but people change landflags and names here more often then i change my underwear
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• I haven't changed my name and flag and not gonna do so.
            I probably won't change my avatar for a long time as well (till I stumble upon something really good-looking to put instead of this one).
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              no not that i can remember...but people change landflags and names here more often then i change my underwear

/me moves a fair bit away from DBTS.

Originally posted by binTravkin
              Shark on Baltic coast???

You should remember one who lives there and knows that there are no sharks in Baltic
              Ah, just try it and you will see more than half of those tourists won´t know that
              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
              Let me eat your yummy brain!
              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• sniff, sniff..
                What stinks here so?

Comment

• it isnt me...i changed it right after some guy on the OT changed his name
                  Bunnies!

Comment

• i changed it right after some guy on the OT changed his name
                    Which was, lemme guess, you don't remember when exactly..

Comment

• Cor Blimey what a pong.

Get me something with Angusta Bitters
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• *Grabs a drink* Happy birthday! Unless my computer lies, binTravkin is what... 21 now? Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

• Yay! Another birthday! So where´s the free drink?
                          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                          Let me eat your yummy brain!
                          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• /me misses the ACDG*

1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• What keeps you out?
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Moderator access to private forums
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X