Clear All

• Drogue
    replied
    No worries Geo.

Closed.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Never mind, Drogue, 't was one of those days yesterday...

Leave a comment:

• Drogue
    replied
    Why bump, the rules have been agreed, and as said before, will not be changed mid game. Hasn't this been resolved?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    *bump*

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Originally posted by Natalinasmpf
    Anyway I'm still curious.....its possible to have a condition for a social engineering setting?

Ie. if. tech discovered give +1, or something...

Although best is robust to knowledge.
    Not that I'm aware of. I think the proposition was to change the faction .txt

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Theory
    replied
    That and the possibility of doing so before you should be able

Leave a comment:

• arginine
    replied
    Is the cost of mind control the only bug with a +4 probe rating?

Leave a comment:

• Natalinasmpf
    replied
    But last time I tried to probe Miriam with fundy it just left my probe uselessly hanging around..
    And the message was:

"blahblah.. has rendered all units and cities immune to any kind of probe infiltration"

You can sabotage cities, and stuff, you just can't mind control them...

Leave a comment:

• binTravkin
    replied
    But last time I tried to probe Miriam with fundy it just left my probe uselessly hanging around..
    And the message was:

"blahblah.. has rendered all units and cities immune to any kind of probe infiltration"

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Theory
    replied
    Not true. You can perform all probe operations *except* mind control on a faction with +3 probe.

Leave a comment:

• binTravkin
    replied
    Also, this indicates that a faction cannot mindcontrol Angel units (at +4 probe) if it doesn't has the double cash in stock the game asks to succesfully do so.
    If PROBE = 3 all units and bases become immune to any sort of probe infiltration
    Ratings over 3 should be treated as 3, so there's no probe action you can take on Angels if they have either Fundy SE,Pre-Sentient Algo tech or Telephatic Matrix SP!!!

There should be NO discussion about this, I think it's clear!

Leave a comment:

• Natalinasmpf
    replied
    Anyway I'm still curious.....its possible to have a condition for a social engineering setting?

Ie. if. tech discovered give +1, or something...

Although best is robust to knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    replied
    I don't really recall saying that. I think I said it's possible to change an faction to AI control. Or allow a team to take over a AI faction. However, I think most people here want a more generic experience as they're after the competitive aspect of the game, so don't start requesting it.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Darsnan: regarding the factions being changeble during a game, I've heard otherwise. I think it was Kody who told us.

Leave a comment:

• Natalinasmpf
    replied
    Wait, I didn't even know you can give or take away faction power social engineering settings upon fulfilling certain conditions like discovering a tech (besides the options FREEFAC or the free ability thing)...its not like they have an "if" condition you can stick somewhere in the file, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X