X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darsnan
    replied
    Originally posted by #endgame
    I just seem to recall hearing that only tha alpha(x) got incorporated.
    To the best of my knowledge only the #UNITS Section of the alpha(x).txt file gets incorporated into a game. Also, I am fairly certain that the Factions are not incorporated into a game, either.
    However, the way to verify this is to generate a game on one machine, and then have the changes verified on another machine, as there does seem to be something "quirky" about scenario'd changes being carried over locally. FYI.

D

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    The factions too.

Leave a comment:

• #endgame
    replied
    I just seem to recall hearing that only tha alpha(x) got incorporated.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    That I don't know. But it seems (info from Maniac) that the morale level is not affected, so chances of success should remain the same.

Leave a comment:

• Kassiopeia
    replied
    I see. So basically we're fixing the bug by paying the extra otherwise? As long as people go by it, it's a good system. Thanks for the info.

But how about probabilities? Doesn't the probe rating affect that too?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    When mindcontrolling bases/units, the cost to do so is halved due to the bug, thus the offending party must spent the amount it needed to mindcontrol also in the same turn (overpaying a hurry cost or sth like that). Also, this indicates that a faction cannot mindcontrol Angel units (at +4 probe) if it doesn't has the double cash in stock the game asks to succesfully do so.

That was the most important I think, perhaps one of the mods can clarify more, or check the gamerules.

Leave a comment:

• Kassiopeia
    replied
    Refresh my memory please - what conditions?

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Can't be done anymore, the .txt is incorporated in the game after it starts. Besides, this is discussed in June, and decided that other teams must fulfill certain conditions when they successfully probe the Angels.

Leave a comment:

• #endgame
    started a topic Data Angels ProbeTeam Bug

Data Angels ProbeTeam Bug

Yeah, the Probe Rollover again.

A suggestion that I don't think was discussed: why not change the Angel's faction .txt file to give +1 SEProbe after they get PSA?
Working...
X