Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaic
    replied
    *Is tempted to put up (censored) Japanese Tentacle Hentai as an "example of illegal human/mind worm crossbreeding by the University"*

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    replied
    *Shrugs* Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    I can help?

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    started a topic Important

Important

The faction, insofar as turnlaying goes, is for all intents and purposes, dead. If people want to confer with me Re: the turns, they are free to do so, but I won't be doing this on the forums. You may contact me on MSN. My email is
    archaiceternal@hotmail.com

However.....while we have not RPed up until now, perhaps this is the best time for us to actually start. I think a lot of us became disinterested when we never had anything to do here besides the occasional talk about the turn, did we not? I'd love to see some RP here, that I can put together into some sort of weekly/daily/whatever news feed on the main forum. We're unethical scientists! Surely we can come up with something that will seriously disturb the others.

Not to mention maybe give us something to do now that it's looking obvious we're not in a winning position. If we can't win, why not RP, and salvage some fun from this already!
Working...
X