• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elok
    replied
    Any chance of

A. Byzantium being a civ again, and
    B. The leader being someone besides frigging Justinian I? Byzantine history had so many colorful and fun leaders . . .

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    My goal is to co-opt my enemies, see them cooperative before me, and hear der wimmin very happy...

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    I assumed his agenda would be to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Leave a comment:

• C0ckney
    replied
    i suppose his agenda is smash everything in his path.
    Last edited by C0ckney; May 30, 2016, 16:27.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Genghis Khan FTW!

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Yeah, there are some old standbys which you just know will be there. The Romans, the English, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the Aztecs, the Zulu, etc...

It will be interesting to see how many civs are included at release and if any of them are new or less common civs.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    So far the same civs that have been in every vanilla civ.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    America: Unique Unit 1 - P-51 Mustang
    Unique Unit 2 - Rough Rider
    Unique Building - Film Studio

China's builder units (the replacement for workers) gets to build four tile improvements instead of the standard three before builder unit is used up.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Japan and Greece are also confirmed but no word yet on their leaders.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    The 60 turn previews from a few days ago had the Egyptians with Cleopatra. The Chinese builder unit (currently) has 4 charges to the regular 3. Cleopatra's agenda is that she likes strong civs and hates weak ones. Teddy's is Big Stick, which means he likes when there's peace on his continent.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    started a topic Confirmed Civs and leaders.

Confirmed Civs and leaders.

So far we have the Chinese with Qin Shi Huang, the Americans with Teddy Roosevelt, Egypt with Cleopatra, and India with Gandhi. As we learn more about which civs are in the game and which leaders they have post them here.
    Last edited by Dinner; May 28, 2016, 12:48.
Working...
X