"CivRev" Not to Come to the PSP After All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "CivRev" Not to Come to the PSP After All

Sid Meier and the official Civilization Revolution both got it wrong apparently. This upcoming release marking the return of the Civ franchise to the console platform will not see a release on the PlayStation Portable (PSP), the handheld game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Reporting on this mid-last week for PocketGamer is João Diniz Sanches:

[Publisher 2K Games'] E3 line-up communiqué lists Xbox 360, [PlayStation 3], Wii and [Nintendo DS] versions only.
    Few strategy titles are available for the PSP, though most notably among them is the 'modern' Sid Meier's Pirates!.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Pirates is quite good on PSP. Although I couldn't civ on PSP. The land battles are hard enough to do on Pirates.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

You won't believe how sad this news made me.
      Really... Civilization on the PSP with Online Multiplayer... what a kick-ass game...
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
      X