Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Terrain graphics won´t change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrain graphics won´t change

I have a question regarding modded terrain graphics. In PtW, SnOOpy's terrain graphics looks really nifty to me, so I wanted to try them in my game. However, I also modded the scenario slightly, only a few more movement points for ships and less corruption. Then I generated a random map, saved it, and started PtW. When I loaded the scenario, the grapics were the same old-fashion CivIII-type. Is there anything I did that I shouldn´t have done? I would be very happy to get some help, thanks.

Fid you do anything with the scenario search folders?

Could you post your modded bix-file?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Eh, sorry for the stupid question, but how do you post bix-files?

Comment

Compress them into a ZIP acrhive and post them after that.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ok, thanks. Here we go... Hope it works!
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, the ZIP archive seems to work.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Set Scenario Search folders (under Scenario properties) to
              Sn00pys Terrain
              it's niot set as the game searches in the Scenario Name without having it specified
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Aaah, so that´s the problem! Well, I would never had figured that out by myself... Now it works fine! Thanks a lot Gramphos, you Swedes are so reliable (including me, of course)!

Comment

Working...
                X