Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrust123
    replied
    Any chance to upgrade this great software to handle Conquests save files ?

Leave a comment:

• gggggggwerw
    replied
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Iskandar Reza
    replied
    It's the possibility that it could open up MP that I'm interested in.

Leave a comment:

• isak
    replied
    I don't think the program has worked since 1.16f unfortuately. And it doesn't look like the author is still around, so it is unlikely we will ever see it updated.

It's a shame really - it would be absolutely great for playtesting

Leave a comment:

• BigFurryMonster
    replied
    The program didn't work. I get lots of error messages when trying to open a .bic file.

Maybe it is a 'patch' problem..?

Leave a comment:

• isak
    replied
    Does anyone know where hwinkels went?

I would really love to have this working with patch 1.21f - not to mention the upcoming patch.

Leave a comment:

• kring
    replied
    Has anyone had this work with the 1.21 patch? Or adapted it for the 1.21 patch if it didn't work?

Leave a comment:

• efejta
    replied
    Is anyone posting source code to how they are doing what they are with their utilities?

I understand how hard it is to release your precious work, but if you aren't going to update it, then I don't see any reason not too.

Leave a comment:

• exeter0
    replied
    Love to have this utility for 1.21F... any plans to update this great utility?

Leave a comment:

• efejta
    replied
    bump

Has there been any progress on this front? I would really like to be able to change civs.

Is there a newer utility that can do this (change the player's civ)?

Leave a comment:

• Timor
    replied
    Hi!

I try to change the player civ and save the file but I received this error message....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Red Zac
    replied
    New version

Great work. This really works well. Unfortunately, it does so only in version 1.16f. Do you think to post a new version that also works with version 1.17f? Would be great!

Leave a comment:

• hwinkels
    replied
    TCG Editor v1.01

Here's the ZIP file for download. Please note that if you have trouble downloading it, you are not alone. Search the board for tips and advice on how to troubleshoot the problem. I don't know why some browsers have problems downloading from here
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hwinkels
    replied
    Heh. I added that to version 1.01. With all the problems people seem to have downloading files here, I decided to post it over at Civfanatics. Which is now down

So I'll update the version here in a few minutes

I was unable to update the attachment at the top of the thread, so I'll attach it directly in the next post...
    Last edited by hwinkels; February 4, 2002, 19:50.

Leave a comment:

• Bautou
    replied
    Re: New SAV Game Editor - TCG

Originally posted by hwinkels

I'm interested in any feedback or comments anyone might have. I'm looking to add additional features in future versions. I know others have had similar programs out for awhile and they have a head-start on me, but I'd appreciate it if some of you would find some time to download it and try it out.
    It's nice user-friendly editor, thanks for posting it.

Would it possible for a future additional feature to be a seed number reset option? From what I hear, the seed numbers that control "random" events in the game like combat are contained in the save game file itself, and it would be really helpful if you're stuck on a string of bad numbers to be able to change the seed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X