Sn00py's graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sn00py's graphics

I have tried to do a search* in the files section, but I can't seem to find Sn00py's terrain set for Conquests. Does anybody know where to find it

*Search as in manual search... the search function always times out
    This space is empty... or is it?

Have you tried the forums at CFC? That is where I dl'd my set of Sn00py's graphics.

The question is if you use these graphics in an epic game can you still have your score recorded on the HOF?
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Yes, as they don't change the rules (at least with the latest patch).
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I've never been at the CFC forums... haven't the files been posted here?

Comment

Thanks WarpStorm that's good to know.

ADG:

Check here for graphics mods.
          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Excellent graphic mods,really wonderful !

Do the Snoopy and Warpstorm ones work fine on C3C ?

Thanks

Gunter

Comment

Thanks Cookie Monster

Gunter >> At the moment it seems to work fine, you just have to click through a couple of links in the above mentioned thread...

Comment

I actually found Snoopy's graphics in the Civ-Content. Unfortunately though, I couldn't play any of the new races using this mod.

Comment

You can find Sn00p's mods in the Civ3-Files section here on Poly. Go to apolyton.net/civ3 and find the link there. What I did was find out which files Sn00py had changed, backed them all up and then extracted all of Sn00py's ones over my old ones. Then his graphics became the default graphics for Civ, PtW and Conquests - no need to do anything else except start a new or existing game.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I found the files, but I have a problem. I was used to having the sn00py graphics as a scenario choice, along with a couple others I liked. I would use the alternate graphics on occassion as a visual spice. However, the standard graphics is my most usual choice.

Is there a way to get the new sn00py graphics into a scenario? Then I could choose to use it when starting a game, and not be shuffling files and folders about. I love the graphics, but I also love flexibility in choosing them.
                    If you aren't confused,
                    You don't understand.

Comment

Sure, just use the Scenario Search Folders in the editor. This allows you to specify the paths to your art files.
                      Seemingly Benign
                      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Does replacing the files make it possible to play the new races using the graphics?

Comment

could anyone post a screen shot of these graphics?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anteos
                            could anyone post a screen shot of these graphics?

thanks
                            Sure.

That's from the Civ3 Democracy Game going on here.

And here's one of a different sort of Sn00py's graphics (I thinkit's the 'green' one) where you can actually see the continental shelf! Beautiful.

Consul.

Comment

Originally posted by mucker
                              Does replacing the files make it possible to play the new races using the graphics?
                              I haven't seen any problems when I did that. PtW and C3C have had no graphics problems that I have noticed to date. I haven't played any of the Conquests yet (but they should have their own art for new units etc anyway) or all of the new civs, but the short answer is no, no problem.
                              Consul.

Comment

Working...
                              X