.:: The Hittites
    0.00%
    .:: The Incans
    3.33%
    .:: The Mayans
    6.67%
    .:: The Portuguese
    3.33%
    UT Maniac UT Maniac Home to over 500 tutorials for Unreal editing!

None yet.

Comment

The Germans are my overall favorite. The Babylonians are a close second - with religious and scientific - but the bowman (1) sucks, and (2) launches the GA to soon.

Panzers are a great UU on the other hand.
      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

I havent played long but I like the persians cause usually they get science fast and build like madmen.

Comment

vmxa1 yopu dont have one that you play more than others????

Comment

Rome
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

ODD so far we havent gotten one of the same 2. I would of thought there might be some more prefered than others.

Comment

Not in C3C. I have played (in the last 12 games) 1 sid at mayans, 3 demi mayan, china, forget the other (maybe US), 7 emp celts, persia, some others. Oh ottomans was one. I played a couple of Monarch starts at first for just one age or so. So used many civs. I was very fond of China before, but industrial got hit a bit. Many of the newest civs have such early UU. I like AG andd sea looks decent.

Now I have 1.15 so I need to toss out all the previous data.

Anyway I want to see what the trait act like in the new game.

Comment

Is 1.15 a newer patch than the one on civ3? I thought that one was 1.12?

Comment

Gotta go with the Greeks on this one. I am a builder and stay shy of any aggresion. If I ever want to play aggresive though I always ud the Chinese.

So long...
                    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by techbota
                      Is 1.15 a newer patch than the one on civ3? I thought that one was 1.12?
                      CivIII 1.29f final
                      PTW 1.27F final
                      C3C 1.15 beta supercedes 1.13 which sups 1.12

Comment

I played one game as the arabs and it turned out very nice... mean of you not to include them

but I don´t think I have a favorite just yet... need to play aroúnd with some of the civs a bit more... so far I really like the dutch and the Iroquois though...

before c3c i always played Iroquois...
                        You saw what you wanted
                        You took what you saw
                        We know how you did it
                        Your method equals wipe out

Comment

The Celts, even though they're not on that list...

Comment

I like the Celts, even without iron. They always seem to get attacked early so if you don't have Iron you can time your golden age easier.

Comment

No Ottoman Empire? The industrious and scientific traits complement each other well, and Siphi are good into the modern era or at least untill you get tanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X