No announcement yet.

[PBEM] The Big Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a very stressful turn (do I move 7 or 9?) onto Nick.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Over to Rob - going to be slow going for the first few hundred years

Maybe those of us in Auckland should meet up for a beer or something?

Comment

Petrus........

Getting Pete out for a drink is like getting the All Blacks to win the World Cup........
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by nrockel View Post
          Maybe those of us in Auckland should meet up for a beer or something?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

HA!that cuz no one ever invites me out

nuggo grab a plane ticket over then we can discuss strategies,and yes id love to meet up one night thanks for the invite...
            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

btw save off to nuggog
              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

I have not recieved the save - please resend.

Comment

ok save resent
                  www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Thanks!

Onto Nick.

Comment

Onto Rob..

Comment

Petrus.............
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

yes yes coming soon,just installing ci4 on my new hdd
                          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Comment

ye whudeva irish,save sent to nuggo
                              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Ahh - I see K'bok has discovered how to use an avatar...........................

Comment

Working...
                                X