X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh, is it possible to change?
    "

Comment

• That I do not know. Off the bat, I would say that it is NOT possible to change a game's naming convention after it's launch.

Since this is the first turn, I say that we should scrap the game and initiate a new game (with a different game name).

Comment

• restarted and sent>>>
        "

Comment

• 1300AD sent to Cerberus.

GLA!!!

Comment

• To Beta
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I have it and will play within the next 24 hours.

btw - do we want a new turn thread for the new game? :hint:
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• With the appropriate picture - and no wider than 800 pixels EPW, so that we don't end up with a first page as in CU.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok. I still have the save. After conferring with Witt, he and I both have the same civs as last time.

I don't mind restarting this game - but can we ate least raise the interest level a bit by shuffling the civs.

Not that there was anything wrong with the Rasulids - IIRC we were doing just fine.

But it would probably seem like a 'replay' to play the same civ through the first 'x' number of turns again.

If folks are Ok with a shuffle - can you do that EPW? Randomly - but no one gets their old civ.

Comment

• EPW? Any thoughts?

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I can't play at least for the next month. Feel free to start a new game without me.

I thought you would want to keep the old civs BTW.
                        "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                          I can't play at least for the next month. Feel free to start a new game without me.
                          I can wait for you mate.
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog

I can wait for you mate.
                            Me too.

Comment

• I as well
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I'd like to play this as a five human player game so I don't mind waiting.
                                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                                X