Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onto witt

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
      onto witt

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
      Ok, I will give you that slack.

Comment

• To Nugog.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And back to EPW
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• >
            "

Comment

• 1380AD to Nuke Boy
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1380 to Beta

Don't forget about your turn in Fight the Future
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• What happened to Nuke boy?
                  "

Comment

• He got nuked?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I asked DanQ to change my name but he didn't do it
                      "

Comment

• What did you want it changed too?

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                          What happened to Nuke boy?
                          I changed my name
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• to Nugog.

Sorry for the delay gents. My schedule is better over the next while.
                            Last edited by Beta; April 8, 2008, 18:52.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onto EPW.

Comment

• I believe I sent this but.....
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X