X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy

I'm still looking for a fourth.
    Ok - I'll PM him.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Nuke Boy - Zoid will be our 4th.

Do we have a seperate setup thread - so we can stop making this one so untidy?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Onto EPW

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
          Nuke Boy - Zoid will be our 4th.

Do we have a seperate setup thread - so we can stop making this one so untidy?
          Great

I'll make a thread today. I'll need Zoid's preference on Civs.
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• 1374AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

• I've created a new thread for Next War - Fight the Future!

The thread can be found here: Fight the Future!

Good luck to all!
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• 1374 >>>> Beta

Comment

• to Nugog.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onto EPW

Comment

• >
                      "

Comment

• 1376AD sent to Nuke Boy
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• >>>> Beta

Sometime yesterday

Comment

• Nugogggged.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onto EPW.

Comment

• 1378AD to Nuke Boy
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X