Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1368 to Beta

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town without a PC
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Not a problem, Nuke.

Save to Nugog.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onto EPW.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1370AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

• >>>>Beta

Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• To Nugog.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Is anyone here interested in playing the BTS scenario Next War? So far I have Beta and myself. I would prefere to play as America Inc. Post here or send me a PM

Comment

• ----> EPW
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                    Is anyone here interested in playing the BTS scenario Next War? So far I have Beta and myself. I would prefere to play as America Inc. Post here or send me a PM

Count me in as the Asian Conglomerate.

Nuke Boy - can I point a few other people this way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog

Count me in as the Asian Conglomerate.

Nuke Boy - can I point a few other people this way?
                      The scenario i've seen has four civs. Right now its you, Beta, and i. Let me know who else you would like to play.

Comment

• >
                        "

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                          Let me know who else you would like to play.
                          Zoid.

But I have not asked him - so if you get a fourth then that is cool.

If we are looking for a fourth - let me know and I'll ask him.
                          Last edited by Nugog; March 19, 2008, 23:44.

Comment

• 1372AD To Nuke Boy
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog

Zoid.

But I have not asked him - so if you get a fourth then that is cool.

If we are looking for a fourth - let me know and I'll ask him.
                              I'm still looking for a fourth.

Comment

• To Nugog.

Comment

Working...
                                X