No announcement yet.

Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evalds. Please, if not to much problem send the save two times and allways write here afterwards, or else I can use a new e-mail only for civ? What do you say?

Comment

• Giwi

Get a dedicated email address for civ - it makes things much easier.

Gmail or Hotmail seem to be the prefered ones - I use hotmail and seem to get less spam.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• My friend is running a server called real-hosing, I will try to get a Account there, cuz I will not get any spam at all. =)

Comment

• civgiwi-@-gmail-.-com is my new e-mail for civstuff Try that one

Comment

• Thanks Giwi! May I suggest you email Evalds with the new email addy. He may not be checking here.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I would but I do not know the e-mail. Wait maybe he put it here? Will look

Comment

• Giwi - it is evalds.urtans- (@) - hotmail.com
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Giwi! :]

Sent it again on new EMail - DO NOT CHECK ME AS JUNK MAIL this time - I am not a spammer

Comment

• Consider it done

Comment

• Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans
                      I am not a spammer
                      Can you provide references???

Thanks Evald. Thanks Giwi. Appreciate your efforts to get this straightened out.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Oh, and: On to Mab.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3680_to_Beta sent
                          Have a great one today!

Comment

• To Wittlich.

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay...3680BC to Nugog.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X