No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep it's down for me too, with ~2 hours left on the CivStats clock.
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• If there are 2 hours and holding, my guess is it's "up" but not connected due to a brief disconnection (those happen and are why I stopped using gamespy). Therefore it will remain at 2 hours until Witt reconnects it again ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yes, it got disconnected (after about 4 days of running though).

Game is back up with just under 2 hours left on the clock. Maki is the last one left to play her turn.

Comment

• New Turn is UP!

Comment

• edit: I'm a bit dumb, nevermind.
            Last edited by snoopy369; October 5, 2007, 21:17.

Comment

• New turn 1280 is up. Just got to last turn on time.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Go going Hersules!

I just want to let everyone know that I am holding off upgrading until all other players have upgraded.

I realise that if I upgrade, players who have not upgraded can still play. Those who have upgraded cannot until I have upgraded as well.

So, I need to know: Who has upgraded and who has not?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The Bottom Line: Once I upgrade....you are ALL ****ed unless you upgrade as well. Do we ALL understand?!?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hello?!? Any one feel like dropping in and give their 2 cents worth?!?

Comment

• This is warlords... why is this an issue?

Comment

• Trust me, with a BtS patch - it effects all CivIV games. They have already stated the the patch will effect the CivIV Vanilla game. If this patch effects the basic game, of course it will effect the Warlords game. I have already seen the evidence...players upgrade to the latest patch - only to find out that they cannot play their PBEM WARLORDS game since the host is not on the same patch level. I KNOW you've seen this already Snoopy....so why the question?

Comment

• And on this note:

I am now upgraded to the latest 3.13 patch.

All players need to be upgraded to the 3.13 level in order to play.

Comment

• 15 hours left on the clock with Hercules and myself having played. Everyone else: You're up!

Comment

• I've not seen the results of this ... I played several turns last night, some of which were not upgraded as far as I know. There's no reason it should affect warlords. But anyhow, people should be upgraded

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                                I've not seen the results of this ... I played several turns last night, some of which were not upgraded as far as I know. There's no reason it should affect warlords. But anyhow, people should be upgraded
                                3.5 hrs left on the clock with myself, Snoopy, and Hercules having already played the turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X