Exotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onto Strudo!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

To Fed

Comment

7th turn over.

To Beta.

Comment

Back in Canada, and back in action again. Sorry for the delay, folks.

Save to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3720BC Turn sent to Conquistador.

Comment

No worries Beta - onto Strudo!
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

To Fed

Comment

8th turn over.
                  To Beta

Comment

On to Witt.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3680BC Turn sent to Conquistador.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Onto Strudo!

Comment

To Fed

Comment

9th turn over.
                            To Beta

Comment

On to Witt.

Comment

3640BC Turn sent to Conquistador.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X