X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoopy369
    replied
    You can reload from any recovery save. Your own, however, will be from whatever game you played last - so only useful if you last played THIS game.

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    at Herc.

snoop - just thought of something. I thought you were not able to load from your own recovery save.

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Damn - just got linked in and the system restarted for a security update. I thought I had those on manual updates. 3rd time lucky - or not.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Well do you like my little interventions from the afterlife.

The psychic waves are all pointing to ....... hello can you hear me. ..... pointing t .... hell.. can you hear me. ...to ....

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Bit of a hiccup gents. I loaded new software to go with my headset that I need to co-ost the podcast this weekend, and it closed down/turned off all the other apps running including the pitboss. Although the pitboss screen showed the game had been saved, and I hit the save button again, no save was made. This was after I played my turn, so my recovery save or the last turn save are out two options. Unfortunately this is after I played my turn - so I will be replaying. I am hoping for similar results, but they are long turns.

Now, if we could go back so I could replay the previous turn ..... ...as in ouch.

Replaying now.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittlich
    *thought to self* I know Beta will be one happy "hound" when his hosted game comes to an end.
    Au contraire Witt! I will be disappointed to see this game finish up.

The end game in this one is brutal and tense. My money is on provi, but I hope I'm wrong. Great game to ALL involved!

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    *thought to self* I know Beta will be one happy "hound" when his hosted game comes to an end.

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Restarted it for a second time today. There are still over 16 hours left as of this post. If the timing does not work for anyone, please email and I will accomodate.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Beta, when it returns please make sure there is enough time on the clock such that it is still this turn at 12:00 am central time, tomorrow (24 hours from now).

Leave a comment:

• proviisori
    replied
    the game is not in the gamespy list

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    It appeared to be working, but I ended the uploader process and reconnected it again.

Bye herc.

Leave a comment:

• proviisori
    replied
    can we get civstats online?

Leave a comment:

• proviisori
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Guess what, the game seems to be down...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X