No announcement yet.

The precarious balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so so sorry everyone - work was a bi... not very nice to me and I was just too wasted to play. Now to rub salt in the wounds I'm off for the family holiday for 2 1/2 weeks and I won't be back until August 11 - I feel like such a heel.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, I had no problem with the delay. I have been extremely busy myself lately, but now the vacations have begun - YEEEHAA!

No problem neither with your being away during the next days - I'll buy the Beyond The Sword Add On, so I shall be pretty busy trying that one out.

Comment

• I'll be gone for a week as well in that window anyways

Comment

• I'm back now - I'll just check that no one broke the UK while I was away then you can have my undivided attention.
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sorry. I pretty much didn't check mails, forums, everything for 2 weeks in which i haven't done anything really. play today

Comment

• Go on Seb, own up. You were non-stop BTS'ing weren'y you?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• umm. sent today. just really lethargic these days

Comment

• No problem Seb - end of summer blues.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Yay! We're on the move again - turn sent down the pipe.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                    X