No announcement yet.

The precarious balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get anything. The turn must be with Rumpo.

Comment

• I sent both games off, nothing SEEMED to go wrong but I'll double check when I get home tonight.
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I swear I sent them, but I've sent them again. I'm living in hope.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I got the turns this time. Both games played and sent over.

Comment

• I'm relieved at that. I wonder what went wrong last time.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 2120bc sent

Comment

• Turn sent, now settle down to watch Doctor Who.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sorry rumpo, I didn't receive anything. Please resend the turn in both games.

Comment

• Will do - when I get home tonight

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Claus, I've resent the games. If you don't receive them within the next half hour or so then let me know and I'll try sorting it again.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Just checking, did the saves get off OK?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• No, I didn't get anything so far. Sorry for the late reply, I was ill the last two days ... bl**dy allergy, outside the weather is fine and I've been sitting inside coughing and sneezing. :-(

Comment

• I've resent using the proper SMTP server (oops!) - enjoy.

Hope the allergy has left you alone now.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thanks, I'm feeling better by now.

I got the turns and sent them on.

Comment

• Yay!!!

WooHoo!!!

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X