Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2980BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Sorry about missing last night. I was so tired after work that I just went straight to bed. Any road up, 2980 sent.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Not an issue.

On to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2950BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• shown 2950 the door
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• To Wittlich
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2920BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2920BC to rumpo

Comment

• 2920 sent off crying to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

• and 3920bc on to Witt

Comment

• 2890BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• 2890 fly, fly, fly away to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X