Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be away until the 4th of Jan.

Sorry!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to Snoopy

For the record, I'll be away from the 11th to the 15th. I'll remind everyone when I play my last turn before leaving

Comment

• -> Wittlich
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 2840BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Managed to sneak in this turn while my wife was loading the kids into the car .

See you all in a few days!
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Oh - yeah - sent to Strudo

Comment

• to Snoopy

Comment

• 2800BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• On to Strudo!

Comment

• Welcome back

to snoopy

Comment

• 2760BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Did this thread just lose a few posts???
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Unsure - but the save is onto Strudo

Comment

• to beta

I used the ingame client to send the game file this time, so it might come from a different address. The POP access provided by gmail doesn't seem to like the civ connection. Possibly cos it doesn't use port 25. I tried the :472 method but it just frozen the game up?

Hopefully it doesn't get blocked due to coming from a different address or anything.

Comment

• Nope - got it just fine from strudo76 at that wonderful gmail site.

Save on to witt.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X