• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Back to SebP
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• sent to dauphin

I'm learning CIV is not well suited for PBEMs. It has too many turns... I can feel my interest in this game falter partly because i'm in 2 SMAX games that are so much more advanced and fun after 70 turns.

I'll try and play my turns faster in the future so this can finally begin to get interesting.
        Last edited by SebP; September 17, 2006, 04:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebP
          sent to dauphin

I'm learning CIV is not well suited for PBEMs. It has too many turns... I can feel my interest in this game falter partly because i'm in 2 SMAX games that are so much more advanced fun after 70 turns.

I'll try and play my turns faster in the future so this can finally begin to get interesting.
          Its suited fine, we just have far too many people in these games, which is why I prefer 2-3 MAX

Gramps

Comment

• To akulla.

I lot of my PBEMS are started over LAN/Internet games to get the early eras over, and then get into the remaing 200 turns or so over the PBEM.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Turn sent, id be game to playing this a little online
              www.akulla3D.com
              ^^^

Comment

• 675 to SebP

Comment

• 675 to Dauphin

How about a couple dozen turns next weekend

Comment

• Turn sent onwards.

Next weekend.... possible to set aside some time for simultaneous turns action. When is best though?

Comment

• Hard telling for me, between work possibly entering into picture, allways the possibility we have our grandsons and that takes prescedence

Lets talk and maybe some discussion will bring about possibilities

Gramps

Comment

• I think i don't have any fixed appointments yet for next weekend. I'd prefer early european night (between 11 pm and 3am)or early morning (til 10 or 11am), because that leaves lots of possibilities for the respective day, but everything else xcept obviously late night is good too and because i probably have the most flexible plan i'll play when you guys can.

Comment

• 650 to SebP

Comment

• 650 to dauphin

Comment

• With akulla. 625BC

Comment

• turn sent
                                www.akulla3D.com
                                ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X