Clear All

• GeoModder
    replied
    Noted within 3 hours, not bad...

Checking mail as I type.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    if you download it to some where like your documents then double click on it and it should fire up civ4 and load itself.

It will then ask you for a password, you should choose something you can remember

when you finish your turn the save to send to me will automatically go into a folder created by the game.

it will be found in, my documents, my games, Sid Meier's Civilization 4, Saves, PBEM, Conquest of the New World.

When you get the next turn you can either download it to your docs and load as before, or download it directly to the correct folder and load the save from within the game

If you get stuck give us a shout

Leave a comment:

• LotharTheSwede
    replied
    Ok. So what do I do with the save once I get it?

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    OK tracker thread is up

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=152205

Leave a comment:

• Canuck77
    replied
    What you choose to take into account is irrelevant to my plans.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    I have no objections to a player choosing his civ... but will take their choice into account ingame.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck77
    replied
    But of course.

I'll send it off in a PM to you right now.

I have two civs that I prefer to use, but I'll randomize if you guys want...

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    Canuck77 can you give me your email addy

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied

Practicalities: my turns can be emailed to xxGeoModderATtelenetDOTbeyy (without the xx's and yy's of course )

Leave a comment:

• LotharTheSwede
    replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    Welcome aboard LotharTheSwede

That makes us 4, I reckon that will do but if we have the permanent alliances on i think we should have some AI too;

So far set up looks like this,

Standard map Terra, rocky, medium sea level, raging barbs, Permanent alliances enabled, and cities culture convert back enabled.

4 human random selected civs, with 3 random AI.

Please post here any other settings you fancy, or civ choices if you dont want a random pick !

If no other takers come forth by midday my time tomorrow ill set this up and get us started

If another player does show ill drop one of the AI

Leave a comment:

• LotharTheSwede
    replied
    Cool.

ronnykriste@yahoo.co.uk

Count me in!

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    PBEM.
    And leaving the option open never harms I think. It's not because it is available that it will be used, but its IMO one of those things that can keep things interesting to the end.

Leave a comment:

• LotharTheSwede
    replied
    Care to take on a newbie? Will be my first online Civ4 game. Are you playing Pitboss or PBEM?

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    Welcome aboard Canuck77

Geo, its not that Im against Permanent Alliances, its just that I did not envisage it necesary in a game with only 5 or 6 human players. We may have to wait some time to get 5 or 6 players so if we throw in a bunch of AI with the three of us then perhaps Perm Alliances would be good to have.

I will hang on for at least 24 hours maybe 48 to see if there are any more interested in this game.

Im ok with random civs too, Canuck77 ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X