No announcement yet.

Looking for PBEM(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 month is a long time, but would you accept a new player ?

I tried MP in realtime but it has been unsuccessful so far. I like to take time to think and am frequently interrupted when at home.
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

and another new player

np in waiting

we are going to do the latest scenario version?
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Did this start yet or is there still room?

Comment

Humm, NicodaMax seems not to follow this thread anymore, but we are already 3 new players interested.

Why not start our own PBEM then ? I think with just an other guy joining we may start one ...

Comment

Wow, almost missed it...
            My online civ4 playing apolyton posting time is down to its minimal expression due to rl issues, so I've been prioritizing the diplogame over...well, over most anything else.
            I know I kinda started this thing and then lost it, but if this game sees the light I'd very much like to be a part of it
            "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
            Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
            Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

how about -

4 small states
              noble-
              random civ for everyone-
              no ragging barbs-
              all victory conditions
              Last edited by Addled Platypus; May 16, 2006, 15:35.

Comment

I'd be up for a bit of PBEM. Count me in if possible
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I'm game
                  "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                  Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                  Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                  Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

all those playing have this downloaded and installed yet?

Comment

Will do tonight!
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                          You mean the game and the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by LotharTheSwede
                            You mean the game and the patch?
                            Guess Platypus was refering to Nicodamax suggestion to use the Europa 1092 Mod.

As for the patch, of course everybody should be 1.61 ...

I will download and give a try to this stuff tonight.

I'm OK with the small states beginning, will submit my choice tomorow, otherwise would like Prussia.

Noble may be easy esp. since we'll have plenty of time to micro, OTOH I never tried this scenario.

Comment

If anybodies keen to get involved in the new 'Battle for East Asia Mod' I'll set up a game.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=152224

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                                What do I do with the files?

Comment

Working...
                                X