Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Herc
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Turn 2280 BC to Con.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2280BC off to Skyrider.

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Herc
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Witt
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• to Nugog.

Comment

• herc

Comment

• Turn 2200 BC to Con.

Comment

• Ill play the turn tonight when i GET HOME FROM WORK THEN UNFORTUNATELY:

This is my last play guys. I just found out I have to go for training next week. I have a lot of crap to do to get ready so hopefully Beta will be back soon.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Thanks for babysitting this game con.

I'm back now and can pick it up again. herc - please send the next turn to me. Thx!
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25 View Post
                          Ill play the turn tonight when i GET HOME FROM WORK THEN UNFORTUNATELY:

This is my last play guys. I just found out I have to go for training next week. I have a lot of crap to do to get ready so hopefully Beta will be back soon.

Thanks con for the smooth baby sitting of this game. Good luck with training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                            Thanks for babysitting this game con.

I'm back now and can pick it up again. herc - please send the next turn to me. Thx!
                            Noted will do.

Comment

• Thanks Herc. And again, thanks con. Save to Wittlich.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2200BC sent to Skyrider yesterday.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X