• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1395ad to aebbeka
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• back to Krazy
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• sent to lumpkin

Comment

• lumpy, any chance that you get the turn in before 23:00 UK time? i've got to get to bed earlier each day and two turns would be cool

Comment

• done!
            http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

• incidentally, uk time will probably become central european time sometime in the next few years? I certainly hope so as it gets dark ridiculously early here and I always sleep through the first few hours of light.

Comment

• to Krazy

Comment

• sent to L-man!

Comment

• Check out this ultimate Sid Meier Civ pack, but in the screen shots, aren't a couple of those from Call to Power?

Speaking of Call to Power, anyone play it? I never played the first one, but CtP 2 was fun. I liked their Public Works system as opposed to worker units.

Comment

• Hey, this is a Civ4 forum, keep it clean! No call to power crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpkin
                        incidentally, uk time will probably become central european time sometime in the next few years? I certainly hope so as it gets dark ridiculously early here and I always sleep through the first few hours of light.
                        really? i mean... daylight saving already shifts the light an hour later, having CET would make it another hour in summer...

while i find this idea cool, i can hardly imagine that it'll happen. some people even doubt the daylight saving summer time...

Comment

• I like daylight savings time. It's a cool idea, you should really talk to your government about it.

Comment

• we do have it too and i wished it was the whole year through!
                            now they are going to extend it by about 3 weeks per year bringing it to 8 months total.

Comment

• it is very likely to happen because all the big parties support it. there is widespread agreement that afternoons get dark too soon here. As well being depressing it causes a lot of accidents apparently. It's a pity that Greenwich Mean Time will no longer be the time in Greenwich though.

As for call to power 1, it was crap and i hated ii. I felt really ripped off when i bought it. I vowed never to be taken in by hype again.

sent to sabre

Comment

• 1415ad to aebbeka

wow lumpy, i see you now are really rapidly expanding all others except us are somewhere around 4-7 cities.
                                i'm surprised actually, because ghandi has a phantastic core and could easily have supported a lot more earlier on!
                                and it is the 15th century. in real life spain will soon have colonised most of southern and central america.

aebbeka: i sailed past your galley around the archipelago island group. you might even be able to see krazy's borders if they expand in time... but there is no passage...

Comment

Working...
                                X