No announcement yet.

Game II - pitboss, entry open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not wait long, if 2metraninja has friens who are reliable and ready to play include them, otherwise get going, having 9 now is better than waiting and losing people

Comment

I agree. I am eager to get the game going.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

One more is coming, and maybe another one too.

If technology trading is allowed, is this mean that technology brokering is allowed too?

If its not a problem for you, can you post the settings here. In the last thread they are not very clear.
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

What is the difference between technology trading and technology brokering? I added settings in top post. Have I forgoten something?

Comment

Technology Trading allows a civ to trade technologies that they have researched themselves but not technologies that have been traded to them.

Technology brokering allows civs to also trade techs that they have acquired through trade or espionage.

Comment

Here are the complete settings from Game I with the exclusion of No Technology Trading:

Noble Difficulty
              Fractal
              Large World Size
              Temperate Climate
              Medium Sea Level
              Ancient Era Start
              Epic Game Speed (Note: that this means it takes 1.5 times as long to build or research anything from normal game speed.)
              Technology Trading Enabled
              No Technology Brokering (? Based upon exact terminology of all settings being the same as Game I except for Technology Trading being enabled but that may not be what was intended)
              Simultaneous Turns
              Take over AI
              Turn Timer 30 hours
              Game Turn Limit 750

Special Notes:
              Random Events: On
              Barbarians: On

Comment

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
                Do we wait for more players or can we start? I would like to gather 12 players, what do you think?
                My suggestion would be to pick a start date and then go with whoever we have at that time. My suggestion for a start date would be July 15. That gives us 3 more days to get more players and is enough time that people will have likely checked back to this forum to see when we are starting but not so long that we are likely to lose player interest.

Comment

Originally posted by trev View Post
                  Count me in again, Lincoln will do thanks, or a philosophical civ.
                  Given that America is already taken by Javis and that several of the philiosophical leaders have already been taken you may want to select your civ before your preferences are taken by newcomers. Here is a quick list of remaining philosophical leaders:

Fredrick of Germany
                  Gandhi of India
                  Peter of Russia
                  Sitting Bull of Native America
                  Suleiman of Ottoman

Comment

Hi

Hi, I would like to join the game. If possible as the leader of the Incas, Huayna Capac.

Comment

I would like a go as Portugal if there is still room.

I just hope a pre-condition is not getting you as my neighbour again.
                      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                      - Anon

Comment

Ok, thanks Exploit for listing settings, we gonna start on 15th july then

Comment

ok, that is well

Comment

Sulamein will do thanks.

Comment

Given the speed - epic and the map type - fractal I think its gonna be an ancient war- fest. I think that I will like it even this way

Comment

Is there an option that the turn timer is a bit shorter? At least in the beginning?
                                Civ5 is coming at full speed

Comment

Working...
                                X